Noob with some strange questions

Reaction score
I just bought my imac off ebay last week received it yesterday, It was a seal box from apple. I was under the impression that all new apple computers came with apple stickers. Where were they supposed to be in the box? maybe I just missed them in all the excitement. I love my new mac I will post pics of my setup soon. My other question is, what program other than iTunes, do I use to burn cds? say I want to put pictures, music, and document on the same cd. Do I need a 3rd party app?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
1) The stickers should come in the black documentation/reinstall cd box
2) Right click on your desktop (ctrl+click) and select 'new burn folder'
Put whatever you want to burn in there and then when your ready, click the burn button at the top the folder under the toolbar

Picture 1.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
For a more robust burning platform, I'd suggest Toast Titanium 8. It's sort of the Nero of Mac OS...

OP
garrinchilders
Reaction score
How do you post those screen shots, the way I did it on my pc was the prtscn key then open it as a bmp and upload the image to a hosting site, then post it where i want it. is there a easier way on leopard?

Thank you I found my beloved stickers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Command+Shift+3 to full screen screenshot
Command+Shift+4 gives you a marquee so you can select a part of screen
Command+Shift+4, then press spacebar, and hover over any window to directly capture that window (notice the cursor will go into a camera icon).

The PNG images are created and saved on the desktop.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.