Does anyone know if the screens are still bad?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
The first phone I had I exchanged because of dead pixels but the screen was otherwise perfect. The one I got to replace it had no dead pixels but had that infamous "negative black" issue, and the one I got to replace THAT problem also has the negative black thing, just not as bad. My question is, does anyone know by any chance if the new ones rolling out lately are cured of that negative black issue? After two replacements I decided it was not worth it because they all seemed to be bad, but I'm trying to figure out when I should try again, hoping they fixed this finally.

I'm not trying to be an annoying customer but I want what I paid for...and my home button sticks which also adds to the frustration.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Get on the phone with Apple... tell them you need yet another replacement, and aren't happy. Heck... ask for a supervisor and insist they make it right this time because going without a properly usable phone is becoming a huge inconvenience. If you sit on this too long, you may lose the chance to get a properly-working phone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I thought an update took care of the poor black issue? If you don't have the latest firmware, try upgrading and see if that solves the problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 8gig, inherited powerbook (beer+mac=power-brick)
mines perfect :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.