A few glitches

Reaction score
So I have had my iPhone for 6 days now and I love it. I have had it glitch a few times on me though.

Sometimes the touch screen won't respond to anything. This has happened 3 times. I simply restart it and it works fine. Anyone have this problem too?

A couple times while I have been on the web the music I would be listening to would just shut off. I only recall it happening twice so I am not too worried.

I think these are software errors, no? Any one else getting any minor problems with there iPhones? Thanks guys!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
I haven't had the touchscreen problem, but I have had the music/browsing problem. I'll be looking at websites, having music playing through the iPod function, and suddenly the music stops. It's an annoyance, but since I usually don't do both at once it isn't an issue for me.

Reaction score
Safari, Maps, and other apps just stop on me all of a sudden. They do it all the time, as if I hit the home key when I dont. Anyone know whats going on?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 8gig, inherited powerbook (beer+mac=power-brick)
cl33zero are you near cordless phones when that happens because strangley it does that to me when im using wifi. i think they run on the same ghz.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
see me "1.1.2 junk " thread.

some good info for you guys there. ive had the "no you cant touch me, touch screen error " too

i think jobs has a little key-in that he punches in someones cingular number and locks the touch screen, smirking as he does it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.