Windows skin for Mac OS?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24'' iMac 2.8 GHz, 4 Gig RAM, 500 GB HD. 15.4'' MBP, 2.6 GHz, 4 Gig RAM, 200GB HD, iPhone 8GB.
We all know that there skins for Windows to make it looks like mac os, but what about the opposite?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook: 2.16 CPU/2GB RAM
Why?!?!

I mean if want a windows look maybe you should stick with a copy of windows on you mac.

Personally in my opinion windows is a lot more harder to learn than MacOS's UI. But if really want a windows theme, check out I think flyakiteOSx

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24'' iMac 2.8 GHz, 4 Gig RAM, 500 GB HD. 15.4'' MBP, 2.6 GHz, 4 Gig RAM, 200GB HD, iPhone 8GB.
Thanks will transform Windows into Mac OS..not the other way round?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
hal, flyakite is to make Windows look like OS X, not the other way around.

seasurfer, if you want to theme OS X to look like Windows, there might be something available, but after doing a Google search, it looks like most people are more interested in doing the opposite.

If you just want to know for informational purposes, then I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help. If you were actually interested in doing such a conversion, then I want to assure you that the OS X interface is far better. Kind of like trading in a nice 60" plasma HDTV for a 15" black and white CRT just because you're used to the dial knobs on the older set. ;P

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.