Making a playbill

Reaction score
Hey, I have an upcoming presentation for a theatre class, in which I must create a playbill for a play our group is performing.

Anyone out there know of any decent and preferably free software that can help one accomplish such a task? As this is for an intro understanding theatre class, professional grade design is not required, but always welcome.

I'm kind of out of the graphic design loop so any help would be greatly appreciated. I think the last time I did anything like this was making birthday cards with Print Shop Deluxe on my 60MHz Pentium I Packard-Bell about 15 years ago. The playbill design can basically be thought of as a glorified, multi-page user-made birthday card.

I am open to using both OSX and Windows suggestions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Why don't you just ask the class to create a playbill. I am sure all those creative young minds can come up with something - and it gets them involved

OP
H
Reaction score
I am creating the playbill because that is my assigned task.................

OP
H
Reaction score
Why don't I just ask them to write all my papers and take my exams for me while I'm at it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
sorry I thought you were the teacher

do you have iwork, pages could help you there

keynote could also create a playbill for you

non of those? Try word or if you haven't got that NeoOffice has a draw program that's good

You can download and use Neo Office for free www.neooffice.org

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.