Help! Merging Three Document Elements into on PDF file??

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone help me with the following. This is what we want to do (and I will try my best to explain).

In this example I have three elements of a document:

A document created in Excel

A professional pre-printed certificate

A signature

We currently populate an Excel file with figures and information. Load up the laser printer with the pre-printed certificates and print the created Excel file to the laser. The figures and information get printed in all the right places on the pre-printed certificate. This certificate is then signed.

What we want to do is this….. effectively merge all three stages into one PDF using Adobe Acrobat. To elaborate… I want to take an electronic copy of the professional pre-printed certificate …… and a copy of a pre-populated Excel document …. and a copy of the signature and merge them to create a complete electronic copy of our certificate. I know this must be possible. How can I do this in Adobe Acrobat 8?

(We have thousands up on thousands of these Excel documents that are populated which we would normally have to print out on to the stationary that we want to convert over to you electronic format).

Any advice gratefully received.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.