Miglia MiniTV/Equinux TubeStick (DVB-T) to Apple TV

Reaction score
Hi,

Apologies if this thread has been posted in the wrong category (please move as necessary).

I'm a newbie to Apple TV and would like to ask whether there's any quicker conversion programs available on the market, better still open-source for converting programs recorded from a Miglia MiniTV or Equinux TubeStick for playback on an Apple TV.

Also, does anyone know whether there are any open-source equivalents to TvTv (EPG) as my subscription has expired.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
Much appreciated.

Gaz

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8 GHz / Mac Mini 1.66 GHz
if you want to keep the quality then it will take time, i know that handbrake is pretty good, but haven't tried use that to convert eyeTV recordings.

OP
N
Reaction score
if you want to keep the quality then it will take time, i know that handbrake is pretty good, but haven't tried use that to convert eyeTV recordings.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated. Shall check out handbrake as suggested.

Seasons Greetings.

Kind Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.