Are these good skins? Other skin recommendations?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,249.htm

Has anyone tried these? They look pretty good, but I don't like that they don't cover the sides. I'm pretty much just looking for a plain black and I like the thin vinyl skins because they don't add any size to it.

I was thinking of the rubber incase protector, but I've read dust and dirt collects in the edges and scratches the phone.

Anyway, any comments on either of these or other recommendations would be appreciated.

Reaction score
I can't comment on the decalgirl but they do look pretty nice. The rubber incase protector I have tried and don't recommend it because of dirt/dust collection.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - MacBook Pro - iPhone - Nano - Touch
I'm not a big fan of skins. But some of those look pretty cool.

I have the incase rubber case for my iPhone and it does just fine. I don't have it on all the time, I think it makes it look ugly.

OP
fleurya
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV

Those are nice, but same problem as decalgirl, they don't cover the sides. I guess that would be too tough without forming the vinyl somehow.

I have the incase rubber case for my iPhone and it does just fine. I don't have it on all the time, I think it makes it look ugly.

That's my other problem with the incase. I think I could be diligent in taking it off and cleaning to avoid the dirt issue, but it just doesn't look very good to me.

I guess you just can't have it all . . .

Reaction score
The Gelaskins are good, but they hide the beauty of your iPod. What about a clear skin and a sock or pouch?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.