Need Help and Suggestion

Reaction score
Hi All, I am newbie about Mac. And I want purchased MacBook Pro, but I still have any question, suggestion and some information about what should I do. Because I still confused with some rumors in internet world. I was read some rumors website about Next version of MacBook Pro that will be introduce in early 2008/January on Mac World

My Question is, Should I purchased MacBook Pro right now or it will be better if I waiting for a while and get the 'rumors' new updated version?

Please give me some feedback with some reason.
about my confusion on Purchased Now or waiting...

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black macbook 2.16ghz 2GB Ram 160GB hdd | 8Gb Ipod Nano
One this with apple is that you are almost garantee'd that there will be a new better product round the corner whatever product it is. if you keep thinking about this you will end up waiting and waiting all the time.

My view is, just go for it. I bought my macbook about 3 months ago and there is already a new one out.

OP
J
Reaction score
One this with apple is that you are almost garantee'd that there will be a new better product round the corner whatever product it is. if you keep thinking about this you will end up waiting and waiting all the time.

My view is, just go for it. I bought my macbook about 3 months ago and there is already a new one out.
Thanks Tobywuk,
One question, did you feel disappointment, because purchase MacBook and 3 months ago there are the new one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro
How would that be relevant to your situation? Will his emotional state determine your own?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.