Safari Crashed

Reaction score
I've had my iPhone for about 2 months or so. Recently, when I am on Safari it has been crashing. It seems to do it at random times but becomes pretty frequent after a while. Anyone had this problem? I don't know if I can replicate it at the store as it seems to be completely random. A reset didn't help. Any other suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro Unibody 2.66 Ghz and Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz 2.0GB RAM
Happens to me too. It happens a lot when I try to sync a lot of stuff to my iPhone and I am actively browsing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - MacBook Pro - iPhone - Nano - Touch
This seems to be happening a lot to everyone who does a lot of browsing on their iPhone. It happens to me a few times a day and it doesn't bother me any more.
My friends do get pretty aggrevated about it tho.
I'm sure Apple knows and hopefully enough people have brought this problem to their attention.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
What firmware do you have? If you're still running 1.02, 1.1.1 could possibly fix your problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
My first iPhone crashed on a regular basis. It was crashing literally every 2 minutes at one point. Make sure it up to date. After the updates came along it worked great until it totally locked itself up. I don't mod my phone in any way and it bricked well before Apple started bricking modded phones. It just stopped working one day.
Have you tried resetting it? Back everything up and try reformatting it too if it's still giving you grief.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4/2GB/200HD/256 8600gt
ive noticed the crashing about every 30-45 seconds, but only while using EDGE.

wifi works fine, for a while, but when on edge, lots of "hey look, here are all your home screen icons" exits.... :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2.8GHz Dual Quad Core
Try power cycling your iPhone. This happened to me as well and my computer wiz friend said that turning it off and and then back on would dump the physical memory of the phone. Clearing Safari's cache in the settings menu is good. But power cycling the phone is like clearing the phone's cache.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.