starter Synthesizer?

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a "starter" Synthesizer? im looking to start recording some stuff for a video game i'm developing, the level will be sort of a techno/gothic sound, but i will need to make sounds for guns, special effects like explosions, cars hitting walls, etc etc, im assuming a Synthesizer will do this for me? if not can you point me in the right direction? im looking for something thats semi easy to learn but has alot of features at the same time but wont cost me a arm and leg if not both.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2GB, Mac Pro 2.66Ghz 3GB X1900.
Does anyone know of a "starter" Synthesizer? im looking to start recording some stuff for a video game i'm developing, the level will be sort of a techno/gothic sound, but i will need to make sounds for guns, special effects like explosions, cars hitting walls, etc etc, im assuming a Synthesizer will do this for me? if not can you point me in the right direction? im looking for something thats semi easy to learn but has alot of features at the same time but wont cost me a arm and leg if not both.

Logic Studio is only £320-ish in the UK. Comes with a massive sound effect library and synth plugins.

It can mix 5.1 audio too.

All you then need is a MIDI controller keyboard.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.