AirPort Express HACKED!!!

OP
F

flonejek

err that's kinda worded wrong, first hacking is actually coding on a project like an opensource program where more than one person works on it, and this dvd jon guy appears to have only reverse engineered the software so that other companies could possibly make a clone product that an apple computer would recognize as an airport express. Note that none of the Airport Express's security has been compromised, I'd say thats a fair bit of media sensationalism...

OP
R

Ryanstech

why should Apple care? It's the same thing with Real Networks and the iPod. Consumers still have to buy the product from Apple, it should be up to them how and what they use it with.

OP
P

PinkPhishDoors

It may result in some kind of legal issue with the record companies though... Trying to sue apple any chance they get! :eek:

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
omg su sad... su su sad... :(:(:(

No really, woohoo! I can hook up my TV too my PowerBook, play a movie, and it will stream the sound!

See, this isn't bad! It owns!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.