New Imac on the way!

Reaction score
Greetings from N.H.!
I am proud to announce that I have taken the full jump into the Apple family. After many great years using IPods, the recent purchase of two Iphones has finally sold us.
If the purchase of this new Imac fairs as well we will eventually see a PC Desktop and three PC notebooks to the likes of E-bay!
I placed the online order yesterday for a 24” IMAC with 2Gb ram & Wireless Keyboard and Mouse.
My day would have really been made if I saw the arrow keys on the Imac keyboard gone in favor of a touchpad and mouse buttons as you have on a notebook….. (Does anyone even use those up and down arrow keys anyway?)
I wonder why Apple hasn't thought of this? Have your mouse system built into the keyboard and then you could really kick back and work on the computer with the keyboard on your lap.

Reaction score
My day would have really been made if I saw the arrow keys on the Imac keyboard gone in favor of a touchpad and mouse buttons as you have on a notebook….. (Does anyone even use those up and down arrow keys anyway?)

I use those "up and down arrow keys" all the time...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.