Custom Stickers

Reaction score
I would like to create some custom stickers, you know the ones that can be stuck to car windows. Anyways I was wondering if any have any pointers on how to make them. I know how to use Gimp so I think I can use it to design it but then I do not know how to make it. What stores can make stickers? Office Max? Any of those types of stores?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro 2.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 250GB @5200 rpm Hard Drive, OS X 10.5
I would like to create some custom stickers, you know the ones that can be stuck to car windows. Anyways I was wondering if any have any pointers on how to make them. I know how to use Gimp so I think I can use it to design it but then I do not know how to make it. What stores can make stickers? Office Max? Any of those types of stores?

I'm not sure if they are in your location, but there is a company called Sign Pro in alabama that does all of my stickers. But you could always go to Kinko's.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.