23" Apple Display

Reaction score
Hi,

I am going to be updating my system to new G5 soon and Monitor as well. I have been looking at the 23" Apple Display and reading reviews, albeit from a while ago, cant seem to find any up-to-date ones, on it. Quite a few mentioned about the 'pink-cast' on the screen and I was wondering if this has been fixed and is there anything else I should be on the lookout for. This is the one I really want to get but not if there are gonna be problems. I mostly work with graphics and page layouts if that makes any sense.

If this display isnt the best can someone recommend something as good/better?

Cheers all.

Reaction score
Hi,

I am going to be updating my system to new G5 soon and Monitor as well. I have been looking at the 23" Apple Display and reading reviews, albeit from a while ago, cant seem to find any up-to-date ones, on it. Quite a few mentioned about the 'pink-cast' on the screen and I was wondering if this has been fixed and is there anything else I should be on the lookout for. This is the one I really want to get but not if there are gonna be problems. I mostly work with graphics and page layouts if that makes any sense.

If this display isnt the best can someone recommend something as good/better?

Cheers all.

I am one one right now and zero problems. I looked at the dell 24 inch which gave the ACD a run for its money but in the end the ACD IMHO was slightly more crisp and accurate.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I am on 2 right now... well safari is only in one... and there are no problems what so ever.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.