imac help

Reaction score
Whats up all,

I just bought an Imac today, and i need help. If anyone could share some secret/info, it would be very helpful. I know im being very vague, but i dont exactly know what to ask for . Right now im trying to figure out how to change my widgets, and messing around with Ichat.

thanks,

Reaction score
Best of luck to you. I had my heart set since last summer on a 20" iMac, but with the numerous Leopard problems and reading about condensation behind the screen among other issues, I think I've about had enough. I need a new computer and at least can get my way around Windows and can still get XP on a new machine. I hope you have a better experience than is being reported all over the net. Take care, Jennifer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Best of luck to you. I had my heart set since last summer on a 20" iMac, but with the numerous Leopard problems and reading about condensation behind the screen among other issues, I think I've about had enough. I need a new computer and at least can get my way around Windows and can still get XP on a new machine. I hope you have a better experience than is being reported all over the net. Take care, Jennifer

People don't tend to post their good experiences as much as their bad - of the amount of Mac users there is, the number of posts regarding problems with Leopard, condesation, freezes etc is very limited. I've had very minimal issues with Leopard and I don't know anybody personally who've had any issues with their actual computers. It's still very worth buying a Mac ;D

toonz333: The best way to learn how to use your Mac is to experiment :Smirk: Play around with settings, see what does what, etc. That's the best advice I can give you...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro
People don't generally make a forum post to tell everyone about how great the machine runs. They do it to report problems. Don't take posts by people about issues to indicate there are any issues that should make you avoid buying a mac. That just isn't smart. There were hundreds of thousands of IMacs sold this last few months. You have maybe seen fifty people report issues. Think about the odds alittle.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
Don't listen to the doomsayers, if you want an iMac, Go for it!! I jusyt got miine and I love it. Van

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.