2 questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1. Can you right click with the trackpad or do you have to hold Ctrl?

2. I have leopard but havn't installed it yet because im not sure if all my programs will work and so on...Will it prevent some programs from working? or is it a good idea to just install it now ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
i checked the trackpad option to double finger tap the trackpad. it is the right click for the trackpad. you have to search for the programs to see if they will work.

OP
H
Reaction score
Ok i have set the right click option. What about leopard...should i just install it? will the programs that have a bit of an issue release an update soon for it to work? also could i download any program? because when windows released vista you couldn't download anything because the programs didnt have a version for it, however iv noticed normaly it has said something like osx 10.3 or higher...does that mean it will work?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Ok i have set the right click option. What about leopard...should i just install it? will the programs that have a bit of an issue release an update soon for it to work? also could i download any program? because when windows released vista you couldn't download anything because the programs didnt have a version for it, however iv noticed normaly it has said something like osx 10.3 or higher...does that mean it will work?

Ok I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since you didn't get the hint initially about asking your app questions in the thread that already exists.

It's poor netiquette to start new threads when a thread already exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.