uk / Canada Macbook keyboards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black macbook 2.16ghz 2GB Ram 160GB hdd | 8Gb Ipod Nano
After my last post about the nice new shiny mac keyboards I have decided to buy one.

Do the keyboards in canada differ from the ones that are sold in the UK? im currently in canada but live in the UK and dont want to buy one here if its going to be different from the UK one.

Reaction score
From everything I've read, through problems dealt with on this board and from owning four machines and using dozens, English keyboards in Canada are the same as those in the U.S.

You might be able to order a machine with a U.K. keyboard, though. Why not?

Reaction score
Actually, I ordered mine here in canada together with Leopard and didn't pay too much attention. Later I saw that it said "US". No difference to the keyboard of my MBP I bought in an Apple store here. You should eb fine :)

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black macbook 2.16ghz 2GB Ram 160GB hdd | 8Gb Ipod Nano
I went into the apple store today and i noticed that the keyboards they have do not have a pound £ sign on them and only a $. I am unsure if there are any other differences but i am going to wait till i go home and order an English keyboard then.

Reaction score
uhh.. sorry, I forgot about that. Your right, that one isn't on there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.