How can i add to a playlist ( whole ) a scaned CD sides ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,33 Ghz , 2GB Ram , 120 GB HDD , X1600
Hi there firends , i have a lot of old CD`s that i want in my iTunes library . But i want them correctly that means that i want to add image file to a playlist ( when it plays i can see disc image ) . But i have only found how can i add image , or some images to one file in play list , i have no time to add them one by one . Maybe there is a way how i can do it to a whole playlist ? i want to see image when i choose ( File -> View -> Artwork ) Or when i choose ( View -> cover flow view )

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Select all the ones from the CD that you want to add it to, get info on those tracks, and drag the image into the album art slot.

OP
Artiomoff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Wow you are the genius , thats all 100% !!! thanks very much that helped !!

OP
Artiomoff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Can i ad somehow artwork to playlist ? ( when i am selecting playlist i can see artwork ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, 2Ghz Intel Core Duo, 60 Gig Hard drive
Once you have added art work to the art work image slot, the art should come up when that song list is selected in iTunes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.