• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Halloween costumes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
As I am sure everyone is aware, the best holiday of the year is coming up. People all over the world will be dressed up for this one day. When you go to get gas, the attendant will be a fish. When you walk into work, your co-worker will be a domino. When you step into class, the weird kid that sits next to you will be a slab of beef. And it will be completely normal. Colleges around the world will be one giant party. I'm drooling just thinking of it.

Ahhh...by far my favorite day of the year. So...lets hear it. What is everyone dressing up as?

I'm going to be an NES, unless I think of anything better before the weekend.

If you are not going to dress up, you are a sad, sad person. Don't even post in here, because you'll just ruin it for all of us who don't make it our business to suck the fun out of life.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2G RAM
saw7.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I'm going to be 3-hole punch Fleurya, because you can have me both ways, plain white or 3-hole punch.

(unless you know the TV show I'm referring to, don't try to read into this)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
I'm being Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz! My job has a festival this friday so I'll take some pics and post them up here. Fun!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram
I have a George W. Bush mask, and a beer helmet.
Overdone? Yes. But I swear I was the first to do that before everyone figured he was a... well I'll just stop there. ;D
To make it fair for you Bush fans, my friend is doing the same thing except as Bill Clinton. That way everyone is equally offended. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook:: 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo::1 Gig of RAM::160 Gigabyte Hard drive::10.4.10
My hooligan "friend" is picking teepeeing over dressing up and going to parties.

He'll be 25 in a month.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz 4Gig Ram 250Gig HD
I'm going as Ernesto "Che" Guevara! Just got my beret today.

OP
cheesybanana
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
I'm going as Ernesto "Che" Guevara! Just got my beret today.

Che was a horrible person.

Not that I hate you by proxy or anything. It just bugs me that he is such a pop icon when few people know of the horrendous things he did during his 'revolutions'.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06GHz 8GB of RAM 2TB HDD, 13" Aluminum MacBook 2.0GHz 4GB of RAM 500GB HDD
My wife is forcing me to be The Big Bad Wolf as she will be going as Little Red Riding Hood. I told her she should take our dog Maggie as the wolf. I like The Office 3 hole punch idea much better!;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8 Core 2.8, 6gb Ram, 2TB HD space, Geforce 8800GT//Macbook Pro 2.16, 2gb Ram
I also posted a different pic of me in the same costume on Mug Shots.
I saw these two... and couldn't walk away from them.

Photo 1.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" C2D 2gRam, 8g iPhone
Toga. I havent been to a good toga party in a while(im a college senior) and I got a craving. YOU KNOW YOU MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
If you are not going to dress up, you are a sad, sad person. Don't even post in here, because you'll just ruin it for all of us who don't make it our business to suck the fun out of life.

Answer 1: Yes, i'm a sad person with no more fun in my life to enjoy.

Answer 2: Yes, I will dress up. I will be a sad, sad person who likes to suck the fun out of life.

Anyway, enjoy it in my name! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
I'm going as the same thing as last year because up until 2 hours ago I wasn't going anywhere, but now I'm going to a costume required party.

so... sexy cop. (how original...*rolls eyes*)

I think being dwight would be best ^.^

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Here's a picture of the teacher and I at our Fall Festival. Too bad you can't see my red shoes and my Toto :)
IMG_0007-1.jpg

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
My friend knew that I was going to be one of those people who weren't dressing up. So she told me that he found me something, and I think it totally fits my style. It's a t-shirt that says, "This is my halloween costume". :Smirk: ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Halloween isn't very big in Australia... never really been that into it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM + 20" ACD
I've got a cheap-o cow costume, complete with rubber udder.

Reaction score
decided to go flapper
so gf has the complete flapper outfit complete with heels and long cigarette
i have the old school zoot suit complete with fedora and white suspenders

pretty ballin

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.