Parallels issue

Reaction score
I recently installed parallels 3.0 (which I heard does support 3D clients) and started running XP pro. I tried installing a version of Everquest (yeah, old and evil) and updated the directX driver. Once I tried loading the game though, there were a number of issues, the most prominent being everything on the y axis was reversed visually, but not with where I should click and such. Is there anything I need to do/update, or is this game just not completely runnable in parallels?

Reaction score
EverQuest requires at least DirectX 9.0c to run.

Here's a little info about running EverQuest on a Mac:
http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=17405

I just converted and got my iMac 3 days ago, so I'm still trying to iron out the kinks with the rocky marriage between Boot Camp and Parallels. I haven't tried EverQuest yet.

EverQuest isn't old and evil btw, it's the only game I've played for 7 years, and still play!

OP
B
Reaction score
DirectX

Yeah, I have 9.0c running, but I'm still have problems with inversion. Good luck working the kinks out, and let me know what works with you!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.