Custom avatar anyone?

Reaction score
Hi guys i just joined the site and wanna say that all that i have read is very informative. i would like to give back and this is the only way that i know how. ill make custom avatar from any pic that you supply.

step 1: You post a picture that you would like.
step 2: i private message you your custom avatar.

That easy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

-jeremi​

M

MacHeadCase

Nice offer, blakbook! I'm sure a few members will want to take you up on this!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Getting one for Xmas!!
How do I load the picture?
Thanks Penny

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
POS Dell right now. 2.8 ghz pentium 4 256mb RAM and 40GB HD
I feel bad that no one has asked you for one yet but I already have photoshop. Good luck making some. I know if I put out an offer like htis I am asking for people to test my pshopping skills, I'd be disappointed if I could try out a few.

Great offer for you to give out by the way.

OP
blakbook
Reaction score
I feel bad that no one has asked you for one yet but I already have photoshop. Good luck making some. I know if I put out an offer like htis I am asking for people to test my pshopping skills, I'd be disappointed if I could try out a few.

Great offer for you to give out by the way.

:Oops: i kinda hoped that there might have been a little more of a demand for them but owell. someone might ;D

-jeremi

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
:Oops: i kinda hoped that there might have been a little more of a demand for them but owell. someone might ;D

-jeremi

I'm interested. What exactly will you do with the picture?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
C'mon... I know there are more of you out there that want a personally customized avatar!
:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
anything that you have in mind. most of the time i crop to just the subject of the photo and resize.

-jeremi

I do have something. It's my Mustang I restored a couple years ago. This is probably the best picture I have and I've always wanted to remove the background (in the windows too) and just have the car alone to use as a picture for just about andthing and maybe scale it down for an avatar also. If you could do that with both a black and white background, I would be really grateful.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9798536@N05/1640543834/

1640543834_37905bbcb3.jpg

Reaction score
I do have something. It's my Mustang I restored a couple years ago. This is probably the best picture I have and I've always wanted to remove the background (in the windows too) and just have the car alone to use as a picture for just about andthing and maybe scale it down for an avatar also. If you could do that with both a black and white background, I would be really grateful.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9798536@N05/1640543834/

1640543834_37905bbcb3.jpg

Sweet ride Fleurya!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks! It takes a lot of work foolish spending of money, but my mother always felt it was better than blowing it on beer or worse (I did this while in college).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.