MMOs on Boot Camp (Vista)?

Reaction score
I have a 17" 2.0ghz, 2GB Ram iMac. Not sure if you need more info than that as I'm pretty much a computer newbie.

Anyways, I have Vista Home Premium Boot Camped and was wondering what mmo's you guys might play that works well with this set up. I played EQ2 with the settings down, which I didn't mind, but was not a big fan of that game. EVE Online was ok, the performance was pretty good. But then I tried my favorite mmo, Guild Wars, and it was just awful on my machine. Don't know why.

Is it because this is not a native Windows machine or something? Again, I'm a computer newbie and don't know how it works or what to look for in regards to compatibility. I would love to try Lord of the Rings Online but don't know how it would perform on my machine.

Thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
I played LOTRO on my 20" iMac 2.16ghz w/ only 128mb of VRAM and 2gb of RAM... It played REALLY well at Medium Settings... Though I was playing it on Boot Camped XP which isn't near the resource hog Vista is.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.