Problem

Reaction score
I get home and I plug my phone into my dock, I go to do the new update and what not and then something goes wrong and now... I have to restore my phone deleting all my songs and contacts and all of that. It wont let me turn the phone all the way on. It gives me a screen with the iTunes icon and a picture of the cable that connects the iPhone to computer. I tried to restoring just so I can get it to turn on but it always says it can't restore.

I don't know what is wrong. Anyone facing the same problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Have you been living in a cave for the last 2 weeks? ;D

Virtually every technology site on the web has been talking about bricked iPhones, for the last few weeks. Even the New York times, the Guardian, Agence France Press, Reuters...

If you have unlocked the phone, are running any 3rd party apps or have made any modifications, chances are you bricked it.

Even people who have not done any of these things may have trouble with the update.

http://arstechnica.com/journals/apple.ars/2007/09/27/what-does-and-doesnt-work-with-iphone-1-1-1

OP
Im Too Blue
Reaction score
I bought it from AT&T and I pay the extra $20 for the extra capabilities. I don't know how to run any 3rd party apps on here or any modifications.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 12" iBook G4 1.07 GHz
When mine did that I restarted iTunes and plugged the phone in and it was able to restore.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.