Anyone Using iLugger?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I saw this product advertized right here in a banner ad, and it looks interesting. Basically, a carrying case for your iMac. Neat idea. My question is whether it fits under a standard airline seat. It if did, it would be really neat to be able to take your 24" iMac with you when you were going to be away for any signficant amount of time.

So, is anyone with a 20" or 24" iMac (still the Mac I am lusting after next) using an iLugger carrying case? What do you think of it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
I don't know who you fly with, but every airline I know limits carry-on luggage to 1 backpack/messenger bag sized bag (and a handbag/purse). I'd just put it back in its original box and mail it to your destination if you need it that badly.

Reaction score
I don't know who you fly with, but every airline I know limits carry-on luggage to 1 backpack/messenger bag sized bag (and a handbag/purse). I'd just put it back in its original box and mail it to your destination if you need it that badly.

It doesn't have to be a backpack type messenger bag. It's one carry on and one personal item (purse, laptop, etc). The carry on can be a suitcase, as long as it us under a certain size.

The rules must be different in the UK.

Reaction score
Surrey or Sheffield, UK.. or I might even be in Aa
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" (mid-2009 edition), 2.66Ghz, 4GB, 640GB HDD
The rules must be different in the UK.

They are, and for a lot of European countries.

It's basically just one piece of hand luggage, the end. So for women that means their handbags, it means laptop bags, it means.. just one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.