• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Leopard ship date

Reaction score
Has anyone else heard the rumor that Leopard will ship on 10.5.2007? That does make since because of the 10.5 part? Just wondering.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Well I hope you meant 2007. But seriously, that was just a rumour. I don't think they'll release it on the 5th of October. The announcement should have come through by now at least...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!
Let me introduce you to my friend the edit button. You gave me a heart attack!

Anyway that would be cool!

Reaction score
common thing....
me too, a reliable source told me that it would be October.............

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
What's the last Tuesday in October? Bingo!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.8ghz MBP6,2(4gb) | 20" iMac | 1.8 & 2.0 Mini(4gb) | iPhone4 | iPad-4Wifi
Heck, it could be any Tuesday this month. Personally I think it's been done for a few months. Apple waited until 4th quarter. I think they have set up 2007 great. All the hardware updates in the first three quarters (less iLife/iWork). Now we have a new OS to go on all the new hardware, just in time for Santa Claus.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Duo White
Looking forward to Leopard. I would say later part of Oct....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!!! I just can't take it anymore...

Reaction score
personally, even when it does come out, im still gonna wait till theres at least one or two updates out...i dont want to go from nice, stable tiger, to a leapord thatll have a bunch of problems...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
personally, even when it does come out, im still gonna wait till theres at least one or two updates out...i dont want to go from nice, stable tiger, to a leapord thatll have a bunch of problems...

thats my plan too......well I plan to wait because I first want to upgrade my HDD and RAM and I can't afford to do everything at once unless some unknown Mac-Forums.com member wishes to send me an early Chirstmas present :)

Reaction score
The October 5th rumors have been going around for quite some time.
Has Leopard even gone Gold Master?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.