• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

what time do brand new apples stores open?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
From what i've heard the apple store in exeter is opening tommorow but i dont know what time. any one know ?

i need a reply asap thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I bet 10 am when all the stores open.
There was a store opening a few weeks ago near me and it was at 10 am.

M

MacHeadCase

If you look at Apple UK in the Hot News section there is an announcement for the Touchwood Centre opening. The Touchwood Centre Apple Store webpage says it opens at 9.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
If you look at Apple UK in the Hot News section there is an announcement for the Touchwood Centre opening. The Touchwood Centre Apple Store webpage says it opens at 9.

Oooh the Apple UK site. I tried searching store locations from the US site and didn't find the one he was looking for in Europe.

OP
christm
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
went into exeter today. no luck, I couldnt find the apple store on the street where it said it was on the map. my mum is taking me in again tmrw as she thinks i missed it.

update tmrw :O

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.