• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Halo 3

Reaction score
So who got this yesterday? And what's your opinion of it?

I got it and I love it! Graphics and the story are so much better than the previous 2 versions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Its really well made... Id rather play online not the story mode...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I think I'm the only fan/person who pre-ordered that doesn't have a copy yet :(

I could buy it on Friday when I get paid, but I have to pay rent before I can move in to my new place on Monday.

Oh that reminds me, I probably won't be on the boards for a while after I move, due to conflicts with my ISP.

I might have to go with AOL *gags*

OP
D
Reaction score
Its really well made... Id rather play online not the story mode...

I'm one of the rare few who enjoy Halo in solo campaign mode just as much as I do online. I am probably going to play the game for a while solo before I even jump into my 1st online match where I will be defeated by a 9 year old :Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
I'm one of the rare few who enjoy Halo in solo campaign mode just as much as I do online. I am probably going to play the game for a while solo before I even jump into my 1st online match where I will be defeated by a 9 year old :Smirk:

LMAO.... yeah my son is 9 and sort of a video game wizard... I mean hes really amaizing... he goes online with Halo 3 gets on a vehicle and destroys the competition LOL funny you said that

Reaction score
Got it. CFT is soooo fun. We'll have to make a thread to post our gamertags in.

OP
D
Reaction score
Well I did it I played online last night, with some friends that I used to work at GameStop with, and now all I can think about today is getting back on with them tonight.
my gamertag is "The Suppa" if anyone wants to get some gaming in tonight.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.