• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

anyone know of...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.16ghz,2 gigs ram, 120gigs--ipod nano red 4 gig--ipod vid 30 gig black-- rip macbook
a good bio on steve jobs? a short one? i need one on him. also what was the name of the other creator of apple......

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Steve Wozniak was "the other guy." ;)

not sure about a bio for Jobs, but i'm sure amazon might be a good place to look (or a *gasp* library!).

OP
raptorkid700
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.16ghz,2 gigs ram, 120gigs--ipod nano red 4 gig--ipod vid 30 gig black-- rip macbook
i needed the bio in 15 minutes :Angry: .... i found one anyway

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
you needed a bio in 15 minutes?

when did you get the assignment? ;P

OP
raptorkid700
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yesterday. internet gets shut off at 10. im at a boarding school and lotsa hw. but i also didnt realize i had a free this period

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
your school doesn't have a library?

Reaction score
For anyone else, there are two great books written on Steve Jobs, and one on Woz.

What? I have to do everything for you? Google them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.