How do I right click? :)

Reaction score
I know this is a funny question but I have a website that I use that requires I right click a file to get the "save target as" option. I am somewhat new to apple and have never needed to right click again until now. Any ideas?

Reaction score
go to system preferences then keyboard and mouse. under trackpad check the box next to "tap trackpad using two fingers for secondary click". that way u can just tap the trackpad with two fingers for the right click instead of holding down the control key and clicking

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
go to system preferences then keyboard and mouse. under trackpad check the box next to "tap trackpad using two fingers for secondary click". that way u can just tap the trackpad with two fingers for the right click instead of holding down the control key and clicking
I like this way better. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 ghz "new" 24" iMac
I just told it to use the right mouse button as "Secondary Button" in system preferences, but with the mighty mouse it seems to be uncertain as to when I am clicking left or right so I am getting used to the control key method.

Of course, this assumes you are using a mouse with your macbook, so, what the last guy said! haha

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
you have to kind of click and move with it. tilt the mouse a little when you right click, you'll get the hang of it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.