I did it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" Intel 2.4 ghz
I switched. Bought the 24" iMac (base model) & a mac mini for the wife, plus airport extreme.
The mini & airport are on the way. Picked up the 24" at the local apple store.
Got home, unboxed it (sorry no pics) & within 1/2 hour, I was online, had mail account set up, downloaded all software -hardware updates & firefox. It was the easiest computer experience I have ever had! I hope setting up the router and mini goes as smoothly.
What an amazing machine! Bye-Bye windows!!
Plus.............no dead or stuck pixels!!!!!!!!!!! yea baby!
I know I'll have some questions along the way, so you see alot of me on this forum.
Peace :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
try safari before you give into firefox

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
I agree. You should try safari. Cause for me I use both in tandem. Where firefox fails I use safari and the vice versa too.

Reaction score
I agree...safari is better than you think.
As a switcher myself I have started out with firefox but came back to safari and use firefox only as my secondary web browser.
if you are missing some features in safari that you have in firefox (via add ons) you may want to check out this site
www.pimpmysafari.com
it has a nice collection of plugins for safari.
definately worth a look

btw. congratulations on the switch;)

kuchiki

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.