Backup - Huh?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
I just got a replacement iPhone for my one with dead pixels, and I'm happy with it other than the colors seem to be darker in contrast for some reason (but not bothersome) and this:

I selected to restore from the backup of my old phone, and when it finishes, the only thing that's restored is what music playlists I had....isn't it supposed to remember all of my other settings and wallpaper, etc. too?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
hmm i just got a replacement one too, and in itunes i had to go through and re-check all of the "sync ical" "sync bookmarks"

and whatnot.

OP
Fromasta Flex
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
Yeah that was exactly the problem I had, but I didn't have texts or my wallpaper or favorites back or anything, but I tried RE-restoring (lol) and this time it worked like it should have...so I fixed this myself. Kinda weird. This thread can be deleted.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.