cross over MAC

Reaction score
i want to know tht if i install the cross over trial version .......... and if my trial period finishes or i dont like the application then how am i going to restore my earlier settings???????
do mention that if i exceeded my trial period then what will be the consequences............

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Well you won't be able to use crossover or its applications after the trial period until you enter a serial code...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
You'll just have to buy a license and get another serial number to input.

BTW, if you don't want to catch any flak on this forum, don't say MAC in all caps, say mac or Mac. Just a little friendly FYI. Some people are a little uptight and rip on people for it, even if they are new to Mac products.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
MAC is a networking term, short for Media Access Control. It *could* get confusing...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15'' MBP Santa Rosa, 2.2 , 8600M GT, 120GB 5400RPM, DL DVD+/-RW SuperDrive
I don't want to hijack the thread but is that a worthwhile app? I was debating on getting that or using BootCamp but seemed a native XP install would be safer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.