clock

Reaction score
Clock always gets off track becuase i set it to the right time and it never keeps up with the time noob at mac please help me i have mac os 9

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
Are you able to set it to a network time?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
It's usually on the motherboard. Looks like a battery pretty much. About $6 for a new one. What kind of mac do you have??

Reaction score
What kind of Imac is it, Bonzi blue first generation or slot load. On the first Gen model you remove the bottom and pull out the drawer that holds the board,put all the cables back in the right place. On the slot load remove the pastic bottom and then the silver shield and expose the board.

Reaction score
Ok,Put it face down on the screen,on something soft. Remove the screws out of the plastic bottom. The whole bottom snaps off. Then theres a slide in drawer with two cables connected to it,undo them and push aside. Undo the screws that hold in the drawer and pull it out.The CD and all comes with it.
There on the board is a black cover over the battery,snap it off and replace ,put the new one back the same way + and - . The battery is a one half lithium 3.6 volts. Slide the drawer back in and reconnect every thing. Be carefull around the board ...no static ..ground your self first.

OP
V
Reaction score
ounce i get all the screws out and try to take off the bottom i lift the bottom part up to 3 inches and it doesn't go any farther and I'm not sure if I'll break the mac if i force it

Reaction score
The clear section is all you need to take off it raps around the back and down under the bottom in a T shape. Hey its been like a year that I've opened one up. If you have to take the whole bottom off take off the cover around the speakers and CD its clear and snaps off,theres also a screw up in the compartment on the side in the edge of the case,but I think you can pull the drawer out by just removing the T shaped plastic cover. Use the handle to pull the T shaped cover up and off the bottom,it may be stuck and use a small screw driver at the base of the T under the bottom of the Imac to get it started.
I think the first one I ever opened the cover was stuck and I did have to take the whole bottom off.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.