Wont Boot Mac OS X

Reaction score
So I installed Boot camp, partitioned for windows XP etc etc, on a macbook pro 15".

Tried to boot up Mac OSX and it gave me the "your computer needs to restart" message and then does so, and so only option is to boot windows.

please Help!

Reaction score
Try holding the option key that will bring up "hopefully" the mac and windows icons then just click the mac one and Viola!

OP
R
Reaction score
thats what i tried to do to boot up OSX to begin with and right after that i get the reset message (the one in a few different languages).

OP
R
Reaction score
ps the sooner i can get this working the better as all my word processing software is on OSX and ive been using a free word processor download that is mediocre for all of my class work. Dont even want to get started on the music library i now cant access.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Duo White
This may not work, try holding down the X key as you boot up.

Reaction score
Ok try this go into your system preferences and click the startup disk from there choose the mac HD and restart. This should work...

OP
R
Reaction score
Its not that i cant select the Mac OS its that when i do, it just gives me the restart message.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.