Proud Switcher :-)

Reaction score
Hi All!
My name is James and I'm an alcoholic...no not really, I'm a switcher though yey!!!

I ordered my new macbook last Friday and the expected delivery date is tomorrow (yey!). Got iWork '08 already (completely ditching microsoft for the time being) and I'm really excited!!

Hope to be a part of this community and hope that my next post comes from that brilliant macbook keyboard :D

</introduction>

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
Hey and welcome to the forums :)

Dont forget any questions you have, just take a gander at the search feature on the forums, if you cant find your answer just start a thread and im sure we can help you :)

Most of all... ENJOY :D

~~ TS ~~

Reaction score
Welcome. I just got my new Macbook two weeks ago and officially love it. However, when I got home and opened it up I noticed that the trackpad had come up a little bit and was not flat. Anyway I took it back the same day and got a new one. Apple really does have a good customer service and I even got a tour of the system which lasted for 30 mins in the shop. Thanks Apple.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 4GB 1333MHz 320GB / 60G iPod Touch
Welcome home ^^

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.