Smudging?

Reaction score
I've heard the screen smudges really easily and gets very difficult to work with, is that true? Could some one please give me a review of the ups and downs of the phone / screen.

Reaction score
I've only had mine for about a week, the screen does smudge, but I haven't found it to be a problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
You can always purchase a nice case from the following site:http://www.iskin.com/revo/
The case includes a privacy film and also a protective case.I just got mine and still have the original film on the mobile(not to have the extra unwanted finger prints on my mobile until protective casing has arrived)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Fingerprint smudges come off with the wipe of a t-shirt.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Yea, it smudges, but nothing a quick swipe across your pant leg won't fix ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
It does smudge... the Iskin I bought really helps, but Im constantly cleaning the screen... the small rag that comes with the iphone seems to absorb the oils from your hand and sometimes makes the screen worse... when I bought my mac display it came with an awesome screen cleaner i use that

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.