• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

The story of my MacBook/Why im selling it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.0 Ghz C2D, 2GB Ram, 160GB HDD
Im selling my macbook, yes you heard it.Im selling my macbook when i get it home from apple, defect battery. I remember when i got it, i set it up and it was flying, aaah the feeling. The reason why im selling it is i have had to many problems and i only use it as a desktop, its just sitting there.

Now you are probably thinking that i will leave macs, but no. This was the greatest switch of my life and i will be getting a 2ghz 2 gb ram 160 gb hdd mac mini instead, so dont worry. I putted the macbook 250€ under the price for a new one, i think its fair because its in excellent condition.

Wish me luck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
congrats man. im happy u didnt go back to the windows crapp. lol

OP
sLux
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.0 Ghz C2D, 2GB Ram, 160GB HDD
^^
Trust me, i will never do it :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" MacBook Black
The MacBooks are not rotten to the core.

I would get a iMac, or MBP.

But anything but WINDOWS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2GHz/2GB/CD
Ok guys, Windows isn't that bad...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2GHz/2GB/CD
Whatever you think - Microsoft has been an industry leader and a big push for technology since they started. Sure, their OS may have bugs, but you can't expect them to be perfect. I'd like to see you start a company from ground up (let alone start building the first OS).

I use to be like "Wow, Windows is annoying whenever I get the BSoD" but when you think about how to actually develop an OS, it's not as easy as you think. I'm an engineer and I find it amazing how the development process work. A "Roffle" comment is stupid and ignorant. I'm not trying to start a flame war here, but you really need to open your eyes and consider the good (and perhaps bad) things that Microsoft has done for us. Apple isn't perfect either, ya know.

Reaction score
bill gates bought Microsoft off two guys who developed it...i believe i would have killed myself if i was those 2 people

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
bill gates bought Microsoft off two guys who developed it...i believe i would have killed myself if i was those 2 people
Correction, if you don't mind. Bill Gates purchased MSDos from the guys who developed it, then Gates created the company call MicroSoft. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.