Just put my order in ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
Alright as i have done before purchasing my 17" C2D (good advice found here on this forum)I am yet again asking advice.Users of the iphone.
Are you satisfied thus far?I have put the order in and will cancel the purchase from apple if there are more "no dont buy it" rather than "yea it rocks!"
I have 5 sim cards.Will i be able to toggle between them with this phone?Or only 1?

Alright i just received my iPhone.I am impressed but the functionality that i am used to is not available.Like when i try to browse files on my iPhone using my C2D it wont let me.Dont know if there is another firmware update that needs to be installed or what.Anyone else have this problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Not sure, but I will tell you dont worry about the keyboard and your thumbs, the keyboard actually learns your finger position pretty cool

OP
ibookmobile007
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
I like it thus far.I have retired allot of high end mobiles that were running windblows6.So the frigidness of getting used to the phone is kind of a downside at the moment.The call clarity is not as loud as i thought it would be.And using the Mac file browser returns nothing for trying to browse the device.I subscribed to Mac Life and found a few tips and tricks for the mobile.I was at witts end on what mobile to purchase next.So i decided on the iPhone(which i am told the new iPhones will be out first quarter of 2008-MACLIFE)so firmware updates might do the trick to hold me over until then

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.