iphone service providers

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious that other service providers will eventually offer the iphone. Much like what happened with the ever so popular Motorola Razr, no everyone is giving it away for free (not like that would happen with the iphone). My roommate has Cingular (now AT&T) and they f***ing suck ***. Dropped calls, he can not receive or make calls in our house, text messages and voice calls come hours later, etc... I've had Sprint since 2000 and have never had any trouble. I wish I could count on them offering the iphone next year.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
I have no trouble with AT&T. *shrug*

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Apple has a 5 year contract with AT&T, so don't keep your hopes up of an iPhone coming to Sprint

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Service depends greatly on where you are in relation to the number of repeaters the company has on towers near you. Some areas are better than others.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.