Dynamic Unpartition - Terminal?

Reaction score
I have this posted in another section as well but since I'm assuming it will involve Terminal I'm guessing this will be a bette place to post it:

So I know that I can unpartition my HD if I partitioned it with Bootcamp, I've done that before. But I have a different problem now.
I was running the Ubuntu Live CD and was going to install Ubuntu on a partition I made with Bootcamp but couldn't get it working so I was playing with the partition types and sizes in Ubuntu from the CD. Since I did that, bootcamp doesn't recognize that space anymore and ignores it. So now I'm 10GB short on my drive.
Now I know there has to be someway to dynamically unpartition my drive because Bootcamp can do it and Micromat DiskStudio can do it too. But I don't want to pay for DiskStudio and as stated earlier, Bootcamp won't cut it.
Any recomendations. Even if you know how to do it in Ubuntu i could do that.
I don't want to have to format my drive because, well, I'm lazy and I don't want to back up my files to my PowerMac right now because that would take a while. I'll do it if I have to but I'd rather avoid it.
Anyway, thanks in advance.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.