• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Around Christmas Specials?

Reaction score
First of all, Im sorry if this is in the wrong spot..just couldnt really figure out to put it. This seemed like the best since it is kind of about hardware...anyways.

I was wondering what kind of common christmas specials Apple has on their Macbooks? Or common christmas specials that include macbooks. Thats when I want to get my macbook, and Im wondering if they have any discounts and such.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
They have discounts for students. Other than that I'm not sure.

OP
K
Reaction score
Whoops, forgot, meant to say christmas specials >_> Will have to edit that in. But thanks for the reply! ^_^

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2Ghz C2D (Black), 4GB RAM, 320GB Disk, MAC OSX 10.6.1, AC, 80Gig Classic, iPhone 16G 3G
Indeed - I have never know Apple to provide discounts on products unless you purchase an old version of a Macbook directly from an Apple store when the revisions change.

M

MacHeadCase

Hi Kododead. Like everyone else said here, Apple doesn't have any sales. You can always check in Apple's refurbished section if you're looking for a deal and that is an all-year everyday thing.

And no, Anything Goes isn't for Hardware questions or any tech help questions...

See this section as being the M-F's Club Med. :D

OP
K
Reaction score
This was moved from the Notebook to Anything Goes, but anyways,

Thanks for the replies, I never really though of that before. But once again, Thanks for replying!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.