iPhone update ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
I Have Had My Iphone (8gb) For About A Month (love It) I Sometimes Catch Myself Wondering What Would Make This Phone Better And I Have A Rather Large List Of Things That Would Make The Jesuse Phone Become The God Phone I Was Just Wandering What Other Iphone Owners Would Like To See On Theres??? Pleasse Reply To This

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.8ghz MBP6,2(4gb) | 20" iMac | 1.8 & 2.0 Mini(4gb) | iPhone4 | iPad-4Wifi
I met with my buddy from Apple for Coffee today, he told me not to believe everything I read on the internet.

This thing has been posted everywhere. I think it was posted only a few days after the phone was released. I call BS...again

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Like John said, this was all over the Internet just hours/days after the iPhone was released. So take this all with a grain of salt.

In other words, I'll believe it when I see it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
i'm curious to see what was edited out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Answering the edited question.

I would like to see copy and paste, along with a file system that lets me save files from within Safari and Mail attachments. I use iFuntastic for my ringtones, but if this functionality could be centralized into iTunes, that would be great. Oh, and let me use the bigger keyboard when typing out an SMS or email.

If Apple adds iChat, great. If not, doesn't really matter.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
I am really looking forward (hopefully) to getting flash support for Safari. As Kash said, having iChat would be not but it's certainly not the most important thing out there. The copy/paste option would make life a whole lot easier. Personally, for most of the items on that list, they are already available for customization through iFuntastic. I'm looking for more functionality updates before the aesthetic ones.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.