new iMac, keyboard...mouse?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15.4" 2.2 Ghz, 160 GB, 2GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT graphics with 256MB SDRAM
Personally I THINK imac cosmetic upgrade was a bit unnesasararararry, keyboard: unessasasasary, mouse: unes- wait wheres the upgrade?

Why keyboard and all, ****, i have very much problems with my mighty mouse and none with keyboard and imac.

Tell me what you think.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
I can't give my own opinion before giving it a try. However from most of the reviews I read so far have mixed reactions. Some people complain about the new KB as its too flat. Well, the mouse is annoying unless you clean your hands every time before touch it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
I used the new keyboard in an Apple Store today before picking up iLife '08 (great by the way, worth the cash), and I gotta say it's not bad. I thought 'uh...that looks horrible' but when I saw and used it, its really good.

You have to use it.

Also the cosmetic upgrade is beautiful. The old one was starting to look kind of old.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.