PDA

View Full Version : iPhone music through bluetooth headset

MMMII
08-07-2007, 03:35 PM
And some say it couldn't be done...

Follow me here.....

So, in my truck I have a Kenwood iPod adapter (KCA_iP500) hooked into my Kenwood deck (DDX-6019)...

Today, I plugged my iPhone into my car (clicked No on the popup telling me that it's not made for iPhone) and started a conversation using my iPhone bluetooth headset. I was having my conversation and decided to choose my playlist that I wanted to hear after I was done with my conversation (since I my radio mutes when I'm on a phone call). I found my playlist and music started playing through my headset while I was on my phone call.

So there I am talking to my wife and listening to Jammin' by Bob Marley.

Once I ended the call, the music stopped in my headset but then returned to my car speakers....

And they say that iPhone don't support music via bluetooth.

jotdess
08-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Nice find. Although I'd rather listen to music in my car stereo vs. headset haha. ;)

MMMII
08-08-2007, 01:33 AM
Very true but I liked being able to sometimes listen to music on my Q via the headset. Kinda like having my own soundtrack when I'm walking around but without the headphones.

MMMII
08-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Found this today.... http://www.tuaw.com/2007/08/10/iphone-kinda-supports-playing-any-audio-through-a-bluetooth-head/