Hackers Extract Main Key to iPhone Unlocking

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 120GB hard drive, 2GB RAM, 15" widescreen... pretty basic.
What I find strange is that hackers and consumers somehow think they've outsmarted Apple.

Let's all think for a minute... Apple already released an update for the iPhone. When people modded their phones, almost everything was reset in order to update the phone. If the iPhone is hacked for use with other service providers, any critical updates for the phone might not be possible.

At this point, if there were any future problems with the phone, Safari, Google Maps, an iPod update to the phone, or anything else... Apple would make updates available through iTunes. And, if they are smart (which I'm sure they are), they can do the software update via iTunes and confirm and finalize the update through the AT&T wireless network.

At this point, hacking the phone isn't a good idea. I'd say freedom is still 5 years away.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.