Effects for Logic? + Cant hear garageband songs?

Reaction score
I was wandering what agood guitar effects plug in is good for logic?

I cant seem to find any effect for logic apart from delay....seems strange, any tips on finding them cuz in help it says there effects already in logic?

Also for sum reaosn i cant hear garageband songs in logic?

I dont have my audio interface plugged in and i have checked macbook's setting that ive selected the built in speakers as output, logics options only let me select the driver (built in mic/line in) but no output options...

ps.

(you can hear the tracks in garageband and even see the volume moving in logic you just cant hear nothing...)

OP
C
Reaction score
so noone got any advice on how to open logic effects?

garageband opens the menu when u open a track (track info) and you can change the effect and it changes the sound str8 away. i cant find anything like this in logic?

and im sure sumone can help me with the garageband not playing it must be soemthing so simple why i cant hear them in logic?

Reaction score
Hi There..im searching here for the same reason and wonder if you have solved the problem? My garageBand tracks that are imported to logic have no audio output!
Thanks
Northbarney

Reaction score
You will find your plug in effects by clicking on the 'inserts' tab in any channel strip! ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.