Post pics of ur Mod'd iphone. . .

Reaction score
anyone get into modding just did my first one. . if u mod'd ur phone post a pic. . . nothing crazy just kept it simple

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
How did you change the icons? Funtastic only lets you move them around :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
That's pretty sweet, but I wouldn't have done the reflections, it doesn't look right when the icons are stacked like that. It would look amazing if the reflection is removed and the icons re-centered.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
Those look fantastic. It doesn't look like it's too difficult to do from the website. Have you noticed any functional problems as a result of the modding?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Wow, those round icons are gorgeous. I'm definitely going to look into modding my icons.

Edit: After reading the directions, maybe I'll just wait until a GUI version is released, or possibly incorporated into iFuntastic...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I've been trying to work through the directions and am having trouble successfully finishing the second run of jailbreak. I keep getting told that "apparently something went wrong. Try again." any suggestions?

OP
M
Reaction score
I've been trying to work through the directions and am having trouble successfully finishing the second run of jailbreak. I keep getting told that "apparently something went wrong. Try again." any suggestions?

i get that everyonce in a while. . i usually restart my phone and computer. . .make sure itunes is closed. . .and no i havent seen any functional problems as of yet

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
After tinkering around with it for a while, I realized that it's just one of the those things that happens. I'm impressed with how "relatively" simple the modding process is. After a few hours tonight I was able to perfectly replicate this theme
lcars2.gif
...I always wanted my own tricorder! The possibilites are endless. I can't wait to see what the rest of the interweb comes up with as this becomes more and more popular.

I'd also like to add to those of you that are hesitant to try this due to lack of experience. I have very little programming experience, myself; I know the basics of the command prompt but little more. I found this process is to be very easy to understand, the link posted earlier provides wonderful step-by-step directions. Additionally, as long as you back up (sync) before you begin your mods, the worst thing that will happen is that you do a factory reset and you are right back where you started. If you're feeling adventurous and have a few hours to kill, this is a great project to undertake that yields incredible results

Moo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.16 GHz Intel Core2Duo, 2 GB RAM, 200 GB HD, 30 GB White Ipod Video
NolaWegs - That is officially the first thing anyone has done that has made me want an iPhone more than anything else in the world. That is very very cool.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook core 2, 2gb and an 8gb Iphone with scratches on the screen
Not that im trying to start crap but can you not show us the reall pic of your iphone if thats what you were able to make it look like?
it's clear that the pic is fake.

After tinkering around with it for a while, I realized that it's just one of the those things that happens. I'm impressed with how "relatively" simple the modding process is. After a few hours tonight I was able to perfectly replicate this theme
lcars2.gif
...I always wanted my own tricorder! The possibilites are endless. I can't wait to see what the rest of the interweb comes up with as this becomes more and more popular.

I'd also like to add to those of you that are hesitant to try this due to lack of experience. I have very little programming experience, myself; I know the basics of the command prompt but little more. I found this process is to be very easy to understand, the link posted earlier provides wonderful step-by-step directions. Additionally, as long as you back up (sync) before you begin your mods, the worst thing that will happen is that you do a factory reset and you are right back where you started. If you're feeling adventurous and have a few hours to kill, this is a great project to undertake that yields incredible results

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Of course the image is fake, hence the reason I said that "I was able to perfectly replicate this theme." I figured I'd post the clearer picture to give people a better idea of what it looked like. If you must see an actual picture of my iPhone:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thank you, I'm working on the getting the system sounds switched out for star trek computer/communicator effects...that's a bit more work than the images and icons but now that I've gotten into it, it's whole lot of fun.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
sounds complete.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.