Played On A Mac For The First Time..

Reaction score
Hiya I went to PCWorld (ironic name) yesterday and played on a macbook.

It was the gretest few minutes of my life.

I checked out spotlight and was amazed.

And everything is so fast compared to my poo acer laptop.

The screen is so bright and happy if you know what i mean lol...

But now i have to stop myself going isane for 4 weeks while i wait for my macbook.

I WANT IT NOW!!!

I can't Sleep
!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.4Ghz, 15.4", lovin it
I did that - went to PC World that is, and played on the MacBook. Went home, and ordered the MacBook online from the Apple website, ditched my old laptop and never looked back!

Oh and assuming you mean PC World in the UK, I wouldn't buy a baked bean from them - scoundrels the lot of them. Friends have bought gear from them and when something goes wrong they just don't want to know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch Macbook Pro Retina, 2.7ghz, 128gb SSD
Yh i went to go and check out the macbook in the pc world store, i was amazed to.

OP
J
Reaction score
when something goes wrong they just don't want to know

tell me more!

Yh i went to go and check out the macbook in the pc world store, i was amazed to

Yeah there amazing. Yes they i am talking about the one in the UK the one in hove to be precise

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - 2.4 ghz intel core duo / 4 gig of ram.
I did that - went to PC World that is, and played on the MacBook. Went home, and ordered the MacBook online from the Apple website, ditched my old laptop and never looked back!

Oh and assuming you mean PC World in the UK, I wouldn't buy a baked bean from them - scoundrels the lot of them. Friends have bought gear from them and when something goes wrong they just don't want to know.

The fact they charge you £30 if you want them to install your applications (seriously, for complete pc newbies) is disgraceful! £50 for them to run scandisk... the list goes on.

I also heard from a friend who used to work there that if you don't take out PC cover from them they kick your PC around in the store room before they give it to you. Probably doesn't happen in all of the stores, just a bad habit by one of the workers, either way - they are complete cowboys. Most of the pre-pubecent staff who work in PC world don't actually have a clue what they are talking about.

Be careful.

ANYWAY....
I had a go on a macbook pro (and imac) This is what made me decide to get one, i've just got to wait a month or so before I can afford it. : (

And I cannot wait!!!!!

OP
J
Reaction score
i have to wait a month too what a bummer

i also can't wait!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.