PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Bluetooth Headset Unboxed

kaidomac
07-23-2007, 07:50 PM
via Gizmodo (http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/apple/apple-bluetooth-headset-unboxed-281583.php)

My local Apple Store got 2 in today but they sold out ASAP. Rep said he had no idea on quality since they hadn't gotten to play with them or get feedback yet.

MinaMACMan
07-23-2007, 08:20 PM
That looks pretty hot.

Any idea on how much? and is it compatible with other Bluetooth phones or is it locked to only Apple iPhone!

MinaMACMan
07-23-2007, 08:22 PM
Ok scratch that.

$129 for the headset. I think that a bit over doing it don't you think?!

Now, I still love the looks of it, but come on. It ain't worth $129

kaidomac
07-23-2007, 09:07 PM
Ok scratch that.

$129 for the headset. I think that a bit over doing it don't you think?!

Now, I still love the looks of it, but come on. It ain't worth $129

The Jawbone is $119. The iPhone Bluetooth Headset comes with the headset plus a dock with all of the appropriate cables and travel stuff. A little price but if it works well then it's worth it, I'm sure.

jotdess
07-23-2007, 11:20 PM
There doesn't seem to be an answer/hang up button or volume buttons as far as I can see. It does seem very pricey though.

fleurya
07-23-2007, 11:48 PM
As long as it performs as well as the Jawbone, the price isn't bad. I would really miss the volume and call/hangup button on my H500 though. I'd miss the ability to voice-dial with it too, making it a 100% hands-free experience, but since the iPhone and many phones don't have voice-dial, I can't really consider that a factor.

Too bad the dock isn't black too. That would look very slick.

achow
07-24-2007, 11:01 AM
The Jawbone is $119. The iPhone Bluetooth Headset comes with the headset plus a dock with all of the appropriate cables and travel stuff. A little price but if it works well then it's worth it, I'm sure.

I second that! If it works as well as the jawbone, which I doubt, it would be an awesome headset. I do not see a vibration sensor or anything else that will help it distinguish your voice vs the background noise.

that docking station is hot though...tbe apple packaging is great!...

iRye
07-24-2007, 12:43 PM
It has a button on the top.